There are many cheap Mosquito and Tick services available for consumers these days. They claim to be just as effective as ours, and come at a lower price line, so it seems like a good deal. However, as with most services, you get what you pay for.
What sets us apart from many of these Economy Mosquito and Tick Control Companies is our overall technical knowledge of pest management. Our Service does not solely consist of an insecticide application to your property.
- Our Pest Management Professionals (PMP’S) take the time to survey the surrounding area for conducive conditions that may contribute to Mosquito and/or Tick issues. They will then provide recommendations on how to reduce the harborage area of these pests.
- We locate any sensitive objects like children’s toys, well caps, koi ponds etc. before the start of the service to alleviate any concerns of contamination.
- In addition to the perimeter application, our Pest Management Professionals apply larvacides to any standing water areas to reduce mosquito breeding.
- Many of the Economy Mosquito/Tick Control Companies are not pest management companies. Since Nymphal Ticks are spread by small rodents, it is very important for the PMP to understand rodent behavior and habits.
- Since Bain Pest Control is a full service Pest Management Company, our expertise extends much further than biting insects. Our PMPs will always be available to identify pests, answer pest related questions, provide inspections or recommend service upgrades.
- Bain Pest Control employs 2 Staff Entomologists and 2 Environmental Scientists, in addition to our 90 years in business.
As you can see, a quality Mosquito/Tick program consists of much more than an insecticide application. You can be confident that you and your loved ones will have the best protection from mosquitoes, ticks and the diseases they carry with the safest, most effective program available. So while you may be able to get a cheaper Mosquito and Tick control treatment from somewhere else, our service is superior and worth the little bit of extra cost.