In recent years, mosquito populations have continued to rise. As a result of these booming populations, the chances of you, a family member or your pet, contracting an illness related to these pests, such as Eastern Equine Encephalitis, West Nile Virus or Canine Heartworm have also increased.
Not to worry… we’re here to help with our Mosquito & Tick Control Treatment.
Mosquito & Tick Control Treatment – the Process
Bain’s Sales and Service team have a clear understanding of mosquitoes, their habitats, breeding habits, etc. We have developed comprehensive mosquito treatment processes, utilizing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) (the process of using reduced pesticides and non-chemical procedures to help limit or eliminate pest activity) and conventional approaches effective in managing mosquitoes. Each approach is performed in a low impact, environmentally friendly manner. With our help, we can get these pests under control so you, your family (your pets) and your friends can once again enjoy the outdoors.
To protect your property and make your outdoor activities more enjoyable, Bain will customize a maintenance program of up to 6 applications throughout the peak mosquito season. Or, if you would like, a single application can be performed prior to a special outdoor event to ensure the comfort of your guests.
We specialize in residential properties, commercial settings, communities and municipalities such as:
- Family Reunions
- Backyard parties
- Condominium complexes
- Hospitality industries
- Campgrounds/RV Parks
- Athletic fields/Golf Courses
- Theme Parks
- Outdoor dining
If you want to start enjoying the outdoors again, please give us a call. We arrange for an appointment to evaluate your needs and provide you with a plan that will get you back outside; because at Bain, We C.A.R.E.
Why Our Mosquito and Tick Control Service Is Different?
What sets us apart from many of these Economy Mosquito and Tick Control Companies is our overall technical knowledge of pest management. Our Service does not solely consist of an insecticide application to your property.
- Our Pest Management Professionals (PMP’S) take the time to survey the surrounding area for conducive conditions that may contribute to Mosquito and/or Tick issues. They will then provide recommendations on how to reduce the harborage area of these pests.
- We locate any sensitive objects like children’s toys, well caps, koi ponds etc. before the start of the service to alleviate any concerns of contamination.
- In addition to the perimeter application, our Pest Management Professionals apply larvicides to any standing water areas to reduce mosquito breeding.
- Many of the Economy Mosquito/Tick Control Companies are not pest management companies. Since Nymphal Ticks are spread by small rodents, it is very important for the PMP to understand rodent behavior and habits.
- Since Bain Pest Control is a full-service Pest Management Company, our expertise extends much further than biting insects. Our PMPs will always be available to identify pests, answer pest related questions, provide inspections or recommend service upgrades.
- Bain Pest Control employs 2 Staff Entomologists and 2 Environmental Scientists, in addition to our 90 years in business.
As you can see, a quality Mosquito/Tick program consists of much more than an insecticide application. You can be confident that you and your loved ones will have the best protection from mosquitoes, ticks and the diseases they carry with the safest, most effective program available.
To learn more, call us at 800.272.3661, or request a quote online.
New Select TCS (Tick Control System) Service
We now offer a new, effective service to help eliminate ticks from your property. Lyme Disease and other tick-borne illnesses are a major threat to you if you live in New England. Mice, chipmunks, and other small rodents are the main carriers of these ticks and bring them onto your property. The Select TCS system targets these rodents and helps protect your property from disease carrying ticks. The system uses small rodent bait boxes that attract the rodents in, and a small applicator wick brushes them with a low-dose, safe insecticide that only targets the ticks. The insecticide will not harm the rodents, and will not harm children or family pets if they are to come in contact with it. The boxes are effective for 90 days, and two 90-day installations will take care of ticks for a full season. The Select TCS system was found to reduce tick populations as much as 80% in just one year, according to field studies. For more details on the system and pricing, please call our office.