When you need an exterminator, you don’t have time to wait around. Bain provides fast and effective pest control in Newton and the surrounding areas.
The original home of the fig newton, Newton is a great location to buy a house, open a business, or go to a park. Because of this, pests come along looking for places like houses and businesses to cause a ruckus and a lot of damage.
At Bain, our local pest control specialists are experienced in handling the variety of rodents, bugs, and other pests in Newton. We can help you keep your house clean and free of pests, keeping your family safe.
Newton has its fair share of pests, including:
- Bedbugs: Bedbugs in Newton are something we deal with frequently. Learn more about our bed bug services.
- Termites: A termite infestation can be a costly headache. Learn about our termite extermination process and why it’s best to enlist the help of a professional.
- Rodents: These little germ-carriers are the ones you want to get rid of fast, before they take over. Our rodent exterminators are experts at ridding your home of these pesky creatures.
The Bain Approach
At Bain, we are committed to providing quality pest control in Newton. That means that we keep our promises, show up on time, and go the extra mile to ensure we have completely rid your home of pests.
We follow these steps to provide the ultimate pest control:
- Call or email to request service
- A professional exterminator will visit your home on time
- He or she will inspect your home and assess the problem
- The exterminator will recommend an extermination strategy
- Begin the extermination process
Getting Rid of Pests for Good!
Sometimes, part of the extermination process will include additional visits. Don’t worry! This doesn’t mean that we didn’t do it right the first time. Return visits are often part of the extermination process.
We also advise our customers in Newton to schedule periodic visits from an exterminator for prevention.
How Much Does Pest Control Cost?
Every pest control job in Newton is different, so it is hard to define the price. The size of your home, the extent of the infestation, and the type of pests that we are wiping out will all help determine the cost of your extermination.
Typical pest control costs between X and Y, with variations depending on the factors listed above.
for Newton, MA
Mrs Bonnie Yee - Newton, MA
Jeff came to rid my house of carpenter ants this morning. I was impressed with his thoroughness in spraying all the cracks in every room, all the while educating me as well. More impressive was his work outside the house. He went around the entire perimeter of the house pointing out where the ants were and spraying and then putting down food to kill the ants. He continued patiently teaching and answering all my questions about the process. By the end of the session, I was completely satisfied and felt I got my money's worth with all the time he spent taking care of the house and educating me on carpenter ants! Jeff is a keeper! Thank you for sending him to me.
Thank you for choosing Bain Pest control for your pest control needs. We would love to get your feedback regarding your recent service with Jeff Fitzgerald. Thank you!