When you see a mouse in your kitchen, the first thing to do—after you get down from standing on a chair—is to call in a professional exterminator. Bain’s exterminators are the experts in pest control in Woburn.
Our effective pest control can keep your home and family safe from insect bites and rodent germs, all without breaking the bank!
Woburn is no stranger to pests, including:
- Mice and rats: These little critters are common in Woburn, and they like to make your house their home. Call the experts when you see signs of rodents.
- Termites: These little buggers can cause real damage to your home in a short time. When you need termite removal in Woburn, enlist the help of the pros at Bain.
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are common pests in Woburn. Learn about our bed bug removal and prevention!
The Bain Extermination Process
For 90 years, we have been the local name in pest control. We have honed our process to be efficient and effective, following these five steps:
- Call or email to request service
- A professional exterminator will visit your home on time
- He or she will inspect your home and assess the problem
- The exterminator will recommend an extermination strategy
- Begin the extermination process
Effectively Eliminating Those Pests
Part of the pest control process may include follow up visits. Don’t worry! That doesn’t mean we didn’t do it right the first time. Multiple visits means that our exterminators are ridding your home of any residual pests and working on preventing any more from making themselves at home.
We also encourage our customers to schedule frequent visits from an exterminator. Prevention is the key to keeping bugs and rodents out of your home, so semi-annual pest control touch ups can make a difference.
What Are the Costs for a Quality Exterminator?
A variety of factors influence how much an exterminator will cost, including:
- The size of your home
- The severity of the infestation
- The kind of pest
- The method(s) used to get rid of the pest
Typical pest control costs between X and Y, with variations depending on the factors listed above.