Bain Pest Control Service is a privately held corporation founded by Abraham Bain in 1926. Mr. Bain was a pioneer in the structural pest control and management business. He was also an artist by hobby and many of his paintings still hang in the main office building of Bain Pest Control. Bain is still a family business, and its current president is Abraham’s grandson, Jeffery L. Bain.
Bain Pest Control Service has been in continuous operation in the New England area for over 84 years and was one of the first members of the New England and National Pest Control Associations. The company has grown to become one of the premier pest control companies serving New England.
Since 1926 and for three generations, Bain’s goal has been to build and maintain a place in the eyes of our customers, our employees, and the public; which is second to none in integrity, professionalism and stability.
In order to accomplish this. Bain is dedicated to…
- The fundamental concept that integrity is the foundation of our relationship with customers and employees
- Providing necessary services for our customers at a fair price
- Making every effort to ensure complete customer satisfaction by giving courteous attention to the customer
- Rendering services in a legal and safe manner, thus protecting people and the environment
- Delivering what we commit to; and only committing to what we can deliver
- Staying abreast of technology and maintaining the highest standards of performance through ongoing training of all employees
- Achieving reasonable corporate growth and profitability, thus providing opportunities for the personal advancement of employees
- Maintaining industry leadership through cooperative efforts with the government, National and State Pest Management and fellow industry members
As a homeowner or successful business person, you know that a reputation for quality doesn’t just happen, it requires a commitment to a standard of excellence which is unmatched by your competition.
At Bain we’re committed to excellence. We’ve built our reputation on it. We’ve been providing quality pest control, termite control, fly control, problem animal control and fumigation service to homes, businesses and industries since 1926. We are now in our 85th year and in our third generation.
You can count on us to provide you with everything you need to get the job done right – the first time and every time.
Bain’s Commitment To Excellence Means Quality Results For You
|New England Pest Management Association – NEPMA|
|Apartment Association of New Hampshire – AANH|
|National Pest Management Association – NPMA|
|Mass Lodging Association – MLA|
|New England Affordable Housing Association – NEAHMA|
|Mass Restaurant Association – MRA|
|Integrated Services Group – ISG|
|Entomological Society of America (ESA)|
|National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)|
|Mass Association of Problem Animal Controllers – MPAC|
|Mass Rental Housing Association|